God, what happened to him? In the first few episodes he was portrayed as a nice, smart man in a crappy position - but now they’ve got him believing in vampires and spouting off Jesus rhetoric at every turn.
I don’t exactly know what life in Ohio is like, but the sort of religious discrimination that Figgins was using in last night’s episode - when he claimed that dressing up as Elvis was “okay” because he was Christian, but that dressing goth was not - would never stand where I’m from.
- Figgins: Sue. The directors both from the Jane Adams Academy and Haverbrook School for the Deaf have informed me that you gave them the New Directions set list.
- Sue: You have no proof.
- Figgins: The set lists were on Cheerios letterhead.
- Sue: I didn't do it.
- Figgins: They say 'from the desk of Sue Sylvester'.
- Sue: Circumstantial evidence.
- Figgins: They're written in your handwriting.
- Sue: Forgeries.
I need to keep those parents happy. They found out we’ve been serving the children prison food!