- Kurt will be in Lima when s4 starts
- As explanation for the lack of Klaine kisses this season, Brad Falchuk says that “Kurt hates PDA.”
On Finn and Rachel:
- Finn is the “big question mark” at the beginning of s4. He definitely starts off in the army. He is trying to deal with Rachel being gone.
- Rachel will be in contact with McKinley, “almost to a funny point”. Finn and Rachel will “always be involved with one another, whether or not they’re dating”, according to Lea.
- “Rachel won’t be alone for long - she’ll be surrounded by familiar faces soon,” Lea says.
- When asked about whether anything could happen between Rachel and Santana or Quinn - “never say never”, says Lea.
She “might” be in New York.EDIT: Santana definitely starts the season at the University of Louisville on her cheerleading scholarship. (source)
- We’ll see Mercedes in LA or making her way there. “How it sort of happens for her is interesting.”
- Jenna thinks that she and Mike will stay together.
- Jenna hopes to see more of her race in her storyline.
On the 4th season, in general:
- Another Britney Spears episode coming (ep. 2), with lots of Heather in it.
- The time split between New York/McKinley will be somewhat similar to the McKinley/Dalton time split in season 2.
- Season 4 will pick up at the beginning of the school year at NYADA and McKinley.
- New Directions will be underdogs again. The room is half empty and they’re desperately trying to get 12 members for competition.